What The Top 1% Of Software Engineers Do That The Other 99% Do Not

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2014/10/08/what-the-top-1-of-software-engineers-do-that-the-other-99-do-not/#74d22c1c7637

Advertisements

Spherical Cows

Learnt something interesting today: Spherical Cows. As an Engineer and a Software Developer, I have seen this too many times now. What is it? Milk production at a dairy farm was low, so the farmer wrote to the local university, asking for help from academia. A multidisciplinary team of professors was assembled, headed by a … Continue reading Spherical Cows